Comparing & Contrasting 5 Different Interview Styles – In recent years, researchers have started to study investigative interview techniques. In this block of instruction, participants will learn the strengths and weaknesses of 5 popular interviewing styles while also determining which technique best suits their personal style. (2 hrs)
Learning Objectives: After this block of instruction, the participants will be able to:
- Compare/Contrast The Reid Technique, the PEACE Interview method, The Cognitive Interview method, The Kinesic Interview method, and Statement Analysis.
- Discuss the science behind each interview technique.
- Identify strengths for each interview technique.
- Identify weaknesses in each interview technique.
- Evaluate each interview technique to determine which method best fits your interviewing style.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 week
- Language English
- Students 13
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes