Group Think ( 2 HRS)
One of the best ways to learn is to find yourself behaving in a certain way and in this exercise, participants are surprised by the way they act. Falling into traps within the first couple of minutes, participants will discover their own implicit biases, flawed decision-making processes and most importantly, find that they can also become the victim of the groupthink phenomenon where people become blinded due to the cohesion of the team. (2 hrs and my favorite exercise)
Learning Objectives: After this block of instruction, the participants will be able to:
- Define Groupthink.
- Explain how group dynamics affects leaders.
- Explain how the confirming evidence decision-making bias affects leaders as it relates to groups.
- Compare/contrast implicit and explicit bias.
- List at least three characteristics of Groupthink.
- List at least 3 strategies to avoid Groupthink.
- Assess the impact of gender bias.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty