I Would Never Do That! How Your Brain Circumvents Ethics and Compliance Efforts – Organizations spend millions of dollars in an attempt to ensure their employees act ethically. What if the latest scientific research shows many of the methods used today to promote ethicality actually perpetuate unethical behavior? In this block of instruction, you will learn why most current systems are ineffective and how to create an ethics and compliance program that will make your employees more ethical and more willing to follow prevailing policies and procedures. (2 hrs)
Learning Objectives: After this block of instruction, the participants will be able to:
- Compare/contrast the conscious and unconscious minds.
- Compare/contrast the emotional “hot” and “cold” states.
- Improve communication skills.
- Develop methods to increase employee engagement.
- Develop methods, policies, and procedures to trigger automatic ethical responses in employees.
- Develop methods to create an ethical organizational culture.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes