Influencing (4 HRS)
Are you in a position where you need to influence others? In this class, participants will learn scientifically proven ways to get people to behave in certain ways. Whether you need to influence up or down a command chain, this interactive exercise will keep you thinking for a long time. (4 hrs)
Learning Objectives: After this block of instruction, the participants will be able to:
- List 5 influencing styles.
- Compare and contrast the 3 influencing tactics.
- Define the rule of reciprocity.
- Explain the consistency theory.
- Define the social proof theory.
- Define pluralistic ignorance.
- Compare/contrast influence and power.
- Compare/contrast influence and manipulation.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty