The Perfect/Imperfect Leader – An interactive exercise where students start the process of self-assessment. (A great ice-breaker to begin a course) (2 hrs)
Learning Objectives: After this block of instruction, the participants will be able to:
- Develop a personal definition of leadership.
- Explain why there is no standard definition of leadership.
- Explain why no leader is perfect.
- Create methods to self-assess leadership abilities.
- Define emotional intelligence.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty