Using contemporary examples, students explore the differences between the traditional carrot and stick style of leadership and the more modern and more effective transformational leadership. (2 hrs)
Learning Objectives: After this block of instruction, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the Full Range Leadership Model
- Define the Laissez-Faire Leadership style
- Define the autocratic Leadership style.
- Define the management by exception leadership style.
- Define the contingent reward/transactional leadership style.
- Define transformational leadership.
- Discuss the four components of transformational leadership.
- Compare/contrast transactional and transformational leadership.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty