Transactional Vs. Transformational Leadership (2 HRS)
Using contemporary examples, students explore the differences between the traditional carrot and stick style of leadership and the more modern and more effective transformational leadership. (2 hrs)
Learning Objectives: After this block of instruction, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the Full Range Leadership Model
- Define the Laissez-Faire Leadership style
- Define the autocratic Leadership style.
- Define the management by exception leadership style.
- Define the contingent reward/transactional leadership style.
- Define transformational leadership.
- Discuss the four components of transformational leadership.
- Compare/contrast transactional and transformational leadership.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty