Being Ethical is Harder Than You Think! – In this completely interactive exercise, participants will learn how their mind will alter and transform facts and situations in order to achieve personal desires over organizational goals. These transformations occur automatically in the subconscious mind and without establishing proactive methods to mitigate these processes, organizations may inadvertently be promoting unethical behaviors by their leaders and employees. After this course, participants will be better able to understand how white-collar defendants fall victim to the slippery slope.
Learning Objectives: After this block of instruction, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the effects of bounded ethicality.
- Assess how perspective, life experiences and culture can change ethical perceptions.
- Discuss the psychological need to look at our actions favorably.
- Compare/Contrast the effects of power and a leader’s mindset.
- Create mental triggers to improve ethical outcomes.
Refund, Cancellation, and Dispute Policy
Please see our Refund, Cancellation, and Dispute Policy
Document Retention and Destruction Policy
Please see our Document Retention and Destruction Policy
- Lectures 64
- Quizzes 22
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes