Willful Blindness: Why We Fail To See What We Need To See – (2 hrs)
Does your position in the organizational hierarchy affect your ethical decision-making process? How much do your self-esteem and self-confidence affect your willingness to go along with or go against unethical acts? In this course, you will discuss remedies to how your brain alters, transforms, and completely ignores relevant facts so that you can do what you want instead of what you need to do.
Learning Objectives: After this block of instruction, the participants will be able to:
· Explain how perception affects decision-making.
· Compare/contrast the strengths/weaknesses of the body’s ability to focus
· Develop methods to improve focus
· Identify methods to improve decision-making
· Create mental triggers to avoid the slippery slope of fraud and unethical decisions.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes